Year 11 College Information Evening (Tuesday 28th September 2021)
We are pleased to confirm that local colleges have agreed to attend our information evening to help Year 11 students choose the right option for them at post-16. The format allows for a maximum of 4 timed drop-ins over a 2 hour period from 7-9pm. Colleges will be presenting for approx. 20 minutes to allow for changeovers. If you would like to attend, please book tickets by clicking on the "Book ticket" links below for each college, up to a maximum of 4 colleges. As a site, we are Covid aware and would request that you wear a mask in the talks and when moving around inside. Because of the limit on numbers in a public space we are limiting tickets to two per household.
Please book tickets for each of the four college talks you wish to attend with your preferred timeslot.
- Alton College Book ticket for Alton College
- Basingstoke College of Technology (BCOT) Book ticket for BCOT
- Farnborough College of Technology (FCOT) Book ticket for FCOT
- Farnborough Sixth Form Book ticket for FSFC
- Queen Mary’s College Book ticket for QMC
- Sparsholt Book ticket for Sparsholt
- Apprenticeships Book ticket for apprenticeship talk
- Guildford College Group (including Farnham Sixth Form, Merrist Wood, and Guildford College) Book ticket for Guildford college group
Please refer to this link for a list of Post-16 College and School Sixth Form information events.