Resources and Webinars
Enterprise M3 Careers Video Library
A library of short videos of people from all types of work and with different entry qualifications we are offering something which is exciting and informative
Please see Useful parent/carer guide below
Start Careers Platform
We are rolling out a programme over this next year where all students will be given access to the new updated Start, a free, online careers platform designed to connect 11-18 year olds with their future career potential. It combines the most comprehensive source of information with a personalised experience and career planning tools, helping our students to make more informed decisions about their future study and career options, as well as developing their employability. It provides information suitable for teacher use (subject specific information), information suitable for parents such as local work force information and post 16 courses and options and information for employers who may be coming into the school to work with groups of students.
- A student profile: students build their profile and access personalised study and career information.
- Modules: activities to guide students through the information on Start at the right time.
- Up to date information: engaging content on what to study, where to learn and the world of work.
- Locker: an online record of achievement to evidence skills for future applications and CVs.
- Employability action plan: Students can set goals and stay in control of their career planning.
Students will be registering for the website through Get Set days and PSHE lessons.
Parents, teachers and employers can set up their own account on the website.
More about Start can be found at https://www.startprofile.com/
Mrs Holly, our Careers advisor, has put together the following PowerPoints which cover a range of careers that maybe familiar, and some that are little less well known.