If you are a former student or member of staff from Court Moor School, please get in touch.
Court Moor is launching its own Court Moor School Alumni Association and would like to welcome all former students and staff to join.
We are very interested in finding out where your career journey has taken you since leaving Court Moor and possibly showcase your achievements. Your experiences could motivate and inspire our current students, who could benefit from the wealth of knowledge and skills you could bring.
You might just want to stay in touch and share your experiences or you may be interested in becoming more actively involved through:
- visits to the school to discuss your career with groups of students in assemblies or workshops
- providing extra curriculum support, such as running an after school club or helping with school trips etc
- becoming a mentor to support students who need some career advice
- becoming an advisor on career days such the Year 10 Interview day
- providing work experience placements for our Year 10 students
- or just helping with fundraising or with sponsorship.
We would love to hear from you, irrespective of when you left us, recently or many years ago. Our intention is to inform you about events happening at the school, provide newsletters and facilitate reunions. In order to sign up, follow the link below and fill in the online form.
We also have two moderated Facebook group pages, where you can share memories with Colleagues and friends:
- one for staff and ex-students (who are over 18) called Court Moor Alumni, which you will be allowed to join once we have received your details
- one for ex-students who have recently left Court Moor and are 16-18, which is called Court Moor – A little Bit More