Court Moor often recruits without national adverts, relying more on recommendations and approaches which we find more reliable. Please register your interest in working at Court Moor here including a little about the sort of roles you might be looking for. Please attach your CV and we will keep your details on file and when a suitable vacancy applies you will be able to hear about it prior to advertisement.
If you would like to join Court Moor School, we would be delighted to hear from you. We are very proud of our school, please take a look at What Makes Court Moor Special.
Please see our vacancies below.
Applications are invited for the position of: History Teacher
Salary: MPR or UPR for qualifying candidates
Starrt date: September 2019
Closing date: 7th May 2019 12:00 noon
Do you want to work in a high-achieving comprehensive school with a determination to do better still?
Court Moor School is a high-achieving 11-16 comprehensive school in Fleet with an intake of motivated and warm students. We have sky-high ambition for the school with excellent headline results with most subjects in the upper quartile for progress scores. We are looking for a dynamic and committed individual to teach in our history department.
Our over-subscribed school has the privilege of teaching students who are amongst the highest attaining at KS2 in Hampshire with a high APS on entry - our challenge is to maintain and accelerate their progress.
Last year we attained 78% 9-5 in History GCSE with 40% at 9-7.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• A friendly and supportive department, staff, SLT and governing body
• Training in middle leadership through internal programmes
• Pro-active staff development to guide your career and manage your skills portfolio
• A school where behaviour is rated as ‘outstanding’ [Ofsted 2013]
• An innovative school which isn’t afraid to ‘rethink’ the job and our approach
• A school where staff welfare is intrinsic to how we design processes and run the school
• A supportive, friendly atmosphere where professional trust is consciously applied
Should you wish to visit the school or talk to key staff prior to application then we would welcome the opportunity to meet you and show you around our school. If you would like to arrange an informal chat then please call 01252 615065 or email Terry.Mcenroe@court-moor.hants.sch.uk
Please return all completed application forms by the closing date to: firstname.lastname@example.org