If you would like to join Court Moor School, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please see our vacancies below.
|Working at Court Moor School||Date|
|Living in Hart||26th Apr 2017||Download|
|Working at Court Moor School||26th Apr 2017||Download|
|Recruitment Policy||23rd May 2017||Download|
Applications are invited for the position of: MFL Teacher German & French
Hours: Part-time (0.5) or Full-Time
Salary: MPR or UPR for qualifying candidates
Closing date: Wednesday 22nd November 12:00 noon
Start date: January 2018
Do you want to work in a high-achieving comprehensive school with a determination to do better still?
Would you benefit from working within a dynamic and successful department?
Court Moor School is a high-achieving 11-16 comprehensive school in Fleet with an intake of motivated and warm students. We have sky-high ambition for the school and this year are proud to be number one in Hampshire schools for the Basics measures and Attainment 8. With 97% of French GCSEs at a C or above and 100% of German, we have high standards and great students who are always up for a challenge. We are looking for a dynamic and committed individual to work in the MFL department.
Our over-subscribed school has the privilege of teaching students who are the highest attaining at KS2 in Hampshire with a high APS on entry - our challenge is to maintain and accelerate their progress.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A friendly and supportive department, staff, SLT and governing body
- Training in middle leadership through internal programmes, as well as through four separate teaching alliances
- Pro-active staff development to guide your career and manage your skills portfolio
- A school where behaviour is rated as ‘outstanding’ [Ofsted 2013]
- A stable and experienced department with a record of improvement and ambition
- Opportunities for CPD, secondment and networking within the Hart and Rushmoor Alliance of schools
- Hampshire’s brightest students [average point score on entry 29.9]
We are looking for an initial 2 term contract but with the possibility to extend it to a permanent contract. The role is part-time but we would be prepared to create a full time post for the right candidate.
Should you wish to visit the school or talk to key staff prior to application then we would welcome the opportunity to meet you and show you around our school. If you would like to arrange an informal chat with Adele Lock, Head of MFL, then please call 01252 615065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be considered against the vacancy job description and person specification and we reserve the right to interview early applications from shortlisted candidates prior to the advert closing date.